Introversion_by_Slunchy Introversion_by_Slunchy

kjhsdgf responds:

thanks, broseph!

Thizz n FX Thizz n FX

5/5 9/10

Great work! It's got a great melody but the bassline could of been a bit more than what it is. It's still quite a solid tune, it just feels it's missing something in the background, Some sort of deep audible bassline.

I could just imagine what the bassline would sound like in my head that would go along beautifully with this but I probably couldn't recreate such a thing myself with the little experience in music production I have.

axeFX responds:

yeah dude. I'm gonna fix the bassline for sure, but I probably wont upload the full version to newgrounds =/

Para - stretsoF Para - stretsoF

Simply amazing mate!

Just so much happens in this in such a short time, It's just a work of art mate!

Koriigahn responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate the review! :)

mah first techno loop! mah first techno loop!

Great melody!

I love it how it's pretty much 100% bit tune! Pretty rare you hear any full bit tune that actually sounds good anywhere...

5/5 9810

seanofah4 responds:

xD Thankz!

(POO)-Consuming the Storm(WiP) (POO)-Consuming the Storm(WiP)

Actually quite good for a first attempt

Quite good, Nice use of the amen loop. I usually hate that loop for being far too overused but the beat you made using it actually seemed really good! 9/10 5/5

raleypoo responds:

thanks =D

KV: My DJ Goes Like This KV: My DJ Goes Like This

Pretty damn sweet!

Great Drums and Percussion going on there and the Bass Drop at 1:53 was amazing! Pulled off well mate!

Only thing is about this song is that it hasn't got a huge impact in it besides that bass drop until you get to 2:43. Which can be a bit of a problem. It also gets quite repetitive, Maybe adding some more complexity to the bass every now and then can change the tides for this tune!

But other than that, pretty solid tune mate! Keep it up! 8/10 5/5

KVproductions responds:

Great review mate, many thanks for the comments and suggestions, I know what you mean with the repetitive bit, I`ll poke around with it along with the rest to try and spice it up a touch more.

Thanks again :)

Dreamcode - Ranch Killer Dreamcode - Ranch Killer

Keep goin' Mate!

It was getting pretty catchy from the start to 0:42. Maybe instead of adding a synth to add to the song, maybe you should of went slightly more complex with the bass you already had.

Anyway 4/5 8/10, Keep going, I know you'll pull it off one day!

{Stay With Me} (FL Core) {Stay With Me} (FL Core)

vote no. 1000

5/5 10/10, Always lovin' ya stuff mate! make more like this and Grind, and you'll smash any competition!

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Just one thing I absolutely can't get over in this

And that is the wobble bass effect you got in this song. JUST GOLDEN MATE!
I'm deffenately getting this VST if it has the capability to make bass like that!
5/5 10/10

mandate mandate

Great masterpiece!

10/10 5/5! Everytime I hear this it sounds like I'm somewhere thats very vast and peaceful and then suddenly that all changes! Just perfect. Only gotta say the only thing that brought you short of a 10 was it just didn't seem to loop perfectly, still looped fairly well though!

Keep it up mate!