An Original Sonic Fanfic An Original Sonic Fanfic

FUNNIEST FLASH MOVIE EVER!

Pure awesomeness distilled into a Flash Movie!

$eG@ $eG@

WOW!

By far one of the funniest videos that could posibly ever exist!

Furryfox adventures! Furryfox adventures!

O.o

Funny? Random? Uhh.... What? so many things this is..... But there really isn't a word that can describe it... O.o except that facial expression...

Doberman responds:

Shut up.

Spewer Spewer

Love IT!

this game is just fantastic! maybe hard and frustrating at some parts but still great! and well designed! GOOD JOB MATE!

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Great game, be greater if there was more veriaty!

full scores all round! fun, entertaining and some nice new things that keep you playing! The game would be awesome if there were more options like the "Look for survivors" or "Look for supplies". Eventually you can't look for any more survivors because obviously, there isn't an unlimited amount of them but that was one thing that kept the game going for me.

Only if there were more things to keep this game going it would definitely be a hit game. More features and veriatey, the better the game can involve into a more chaotic situation!

Also on another note, Bring back the Pancor Jackhammer MK3A1, It's my favorite gun since i was a kid playing Die Hard Trillogy 2 Viva Los Vegas on PSX. but keep up the great work man!

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

made me happy :D

Great set out of the game, only if you could make it that there were more zombies to kill and better firearms!

Introversion_by_Slunchy Introversion_by_Slunchy

nice flow

It's slow, easy going and it works well all in all! 5/5 10/10

kjhsdgf responds:

thanks, broseph!

Thizz n FX Thizz n FX

5/5 9/10

Great work! It's got a great melody but the bassline could of been a bit more than what it is. It's still quite a solid tune, it just feels it's missing something in the background, Some sort of deep audible bassline.

I could just imagine what the bassline would sound like in my head that would go along beautifully with this but I probably couldn't recreate such a thing myself with the little experience in music production I have.

axeFX responds:

yeah dude. I'm gonna fix the bassline for sure, but I probably wont upload the full version to newgrounds =/

Para - stretsoF Para - stretsoF

Simply amazing mate!

Just so much happens in this in such a short time, It's just a work of art mate!

Koriigahn responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate the review! :)